Firestone Hot Springs blood in the water,
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Yes, I remember. Osiris informed me of your new rank, though I am sure it's no longer new to you. As the queen had stated, it had been quite some time. It was almost a surprise that the woman even remembered her, though she had remembered Hydra and there were far more faces for her to keep track of than for the Moonspear wolves.

Golden eyes follow the black shadow as she moved almost as if she was warry or perhaps she was just being careful. After all, Ira was the one who had more of an advantage, though she would not have sent away her sister if she was worried about Ira calling for backup. It was not likely that she was the cause, in fact, it was highly likely that she was overthinking the whole situation due to her knowledge of Speedy.

Then she spoke. A wave of relief washed over her, though it be temporary. This was not in regards to her members. Huā, perhaps a nickname for Huāzhēn, the name was too foreign to be a coincidence. Ira was aware that the sea wolves had many allies, that was evident enough during their encounter with the Saints, though she had not expected their threat to reach as far as the mountain range across the stretch of land.

The Count couldn't help but raise a brow before Hyrda's gaze moved to the springs. The Saints trouble you? Honestly, she wasn't sure what was more surprising. The fact that somehow their name had spread across the entirety of the Teekons or the fact that Moonspear was troubled by the presence of another pack.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
blood in the water, - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - October 13, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - October 13, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 07:02 AM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - October 25, 2020, 02:29 AM
RE: blood in the water, - by Hydra - November 12, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: blood in the water, - by Hydra - November 13, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: blood in the water, - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 05:22 PM