Firestone Hot Springs you put egg on my house, i kill what you love.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
Penn hadn't really intended to stay with Maia and Wraen's company for as long as he had. He'd really planned on grabbing one meal, resting up a bit, and then taking off again. The longer he lingered, the more likely it was that the conversation might roll around to things like feelings and the future and what was with that whole 'baggage' comment. None of these were things he cared to discuss.

But, he had to admit that he kind of... liked the company. For one, it made hunting easier. And... Well, that was about all Penn was willing to admit to himself. Okay, okay, the girls weren't too bad. They were fun, actually. Wraen's dude seriously needed some stick-in-the-bum-removal surgery, but otherwise he was content with the little group. He'd taken off on his own for a few hours here and there when he found himself unintentionally thinking he'd maybe stick around for a while (too much committment in that thought), but always he came back to share in some jokes and laughter, and to remain aloof when things threatened to take a more serious turn.

Now was one of those times Penn chose to wander away on his own for a bit. Maia had told them some story that made him feel a little bit heartwarmed and a lot bit melancholy for his parents, which made for the perfect opportunity for him to detach and try to weaken some of the bonds he felt to his travelling companions. He didn't have anything particular in mind that he wanted to do, and thus he turned to exploring new terrain which today just happened to be the hot springs. The smell was not at all pleasing, but they were certainly interesting enough to keep his mind off things.

Penn slipped onto his belly at the edge of one of the pools, sniffing at the fumes in spite of himself. Curious, he reached out with a single paw and dipped a toe in the steaming water. It sent chills down his spine and he smiled, wondering how much he'd hate himself if he took a dip and ended up smelling like shit for the rest of the day.
Messages In This Thread
you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:27 PM