Nova Peak Oh, I've got reservations about so many things.
Loner
omnipotent society of youth
160 Posts
Ooc — cas
Away
“Oh. Well,” he was startled at the inquiry, as no one had probed him for anything of his say. Not that he was ever concerned. “I was kidnapped. Not much other than I was forced to steal or be their next meal, but they must've gotten tired because — because I had no idea there was a fourth.” Astraeus cants his head to focus Stag's attention on his eye. he says nothing of the bloodstains plotted on the rocky sand of the lake, are the waterlogged corpse that wades in the water now — “Kinda made this useless now, everything is blurry. But that's alright! We're family right? So surely someone would notice at some point. No. No, they didn't. To them, I practically never left. I know that unless your part of the inner circle, you're disposable. I know not to trust everyone which can ensure a bit of my survival, which definitely makes up for not being able to see out of one eye.”

Pause, but wait, he has to be more dramatic, of course. Or else this writer wouldn't be doing their job, yessir. “You should tell someone to patrol a bit more, never know when someone can waltz on the rise and take someone. So. Can I go? I thought you were inviting me to eat something.”

sorry for my small doo doo post; slips a meme in every post casually
Messages In This Thread
Oh, I've got reservations about so many things. - by Stag - October 16, 2020, 09:04 AM
RE: Oh, I've got reservations about so many things. - by Klaus - November 13, 2020, 12:12 PM