Alpine Lake Red Crossroads.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Sorry for the poopy post I’m dead af rn lol but I forced myself to reply rn cause yeah haha

Padding forth with his pack, they break for an hour or two. Derg’s already horrid condition is slowing down the pack, yet they’d never dream of leaving him. Donovan would kill them if they did anyhow. 

During his rest time, he likes to wander. Trotting towards the lake next to a corpse of miscellaneous types of trees. Some evergreen, others oak, who cares anyhow. Heavy paws thump against the quickly dying grass beneath him, head level with his back looking quite deadly. A tiger stalking its prey, only he isn’t stalking anything. Suspicion? It’s always a common though in his complex, chaotic mind.

A noise then. The smell of another tickling his nostrils and causing him to raise his snout to the air to get another whiff. Then lowering it to the ground, finding nothing there, he raises it once more, beginning to follow. The Grandmaster walks languidly in the general direction of the area of said stranger wolf. Yet he is unable to find anything yet, looking back he doesn’t want to stray too far, yet curiosity gets the better of him — like usual. He continues on, following the scent.
Messages In This Thread
Red Crossroads. - by Dorus - October 16, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Kynareth Deagon - October 17, 2020, 04:28 AM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Dorus - October 17, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Kynareth Deagon - October 18, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Dorus - October 18, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Kynareth Deagon - October 21, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Dorus - October 21, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Kynareth Deagon - October 21, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Dorus - October 23, 2020, 07:00 PM