Sunset Valley yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone.
Loner
omnipotent society of youth
160 Posts
Ooc — cas
Away
if you want me delete just say the word, i was meaning to tag phaedra in a thread but i hope this is okay ♥ also im sorry if replies are slow for future reference! i was today days old when i learned myrrh is not spelled like mir, huh

A plump rabbit raised from the thicket, bruise-bright blueberries, and sweeping heather;
the perfect gift for a prima-donna girl (in his point of view, anyways). Over the past few daysuns the little knife fingers thru dusted mem'ry of stagnant altercations between him and Wylla's brood, often ending with whiplash from vilifying quips. Dastardlier, younger Astraeus would have never seen him on this path, now! Donning gifts to his estranged milk-kin. Shy upflick of the corners of his lips what he's doing is a questionable gesture, though he feels enlightenment will soon flit on his weighted breasts.
of course, it was only a selfish action. He much more concerned of the preservation of personal respect, however that ship had sailed, crashed and found itself at the bottom of a ocean ravine.

All three magi, kings three, things three; toting endowments of gold, frankincense and myrrh to baby Emmanuel — oh and she was resting, talking to a doe maybe? He quietly falls into step beside her lain figure, swiveling his ears, waiting for reluctant recognition.
Messages In This Thread
yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone. - by Phaedra - October 18, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone. - by Klaus - October 18, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone. - by Phaedra - October 19, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone. - by Klaus - October 20, 2020, 12:45 AM