Stavanger Bay but then again, i hated school.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane patrols the eastern border of the bay, following the carving rise of seacarved cliff from the ashtree wood, splicing thru shore and into the sea whose waves curl around the jagged cut of bedrock; a good perch, wintersbane thinks, for both guardian purpose and seastorm watching. though he does not climb it presently, he keeps it in his mind to test it for future use.

the approach of a figure along the shifting sands draws gelid gaze towards the siren empress. though her footsteps are quieted by the swallowing sand, any movement is quick to be picked up upon.

he woofs at her when he is a bit away, moving to intercept her upon the border. with his borders fully mapped and initially marked wintersbane tightens his hold upon them and is less likely to be kind to interlopers despite not having much of a crew yet, not that he thought she would cross.
Messages In This Thread
but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 21, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 22, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 24, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 25, 2020, 06:05 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 25, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 25, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 28, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 29, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - November 04, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - November 05, 2020, 09:05 AM