Porcupine Ridge i'm trying to wake up from this.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
Penn was wandering again. The longer he stayed with Wraen and Maia, the less often it crossed his mind that he needed to figure out when it was time to leave them. He'd fallen into step with the little band and found himself content to just go with the flow. He'd bail when he saw fit, but until then wasn't fussed anymore about how long he stuck around.

His little jaunts into the Wilds on his own certainly helped this mentality. Had his freedom been at all restricted, the Blackthorn would've booked it long ago. With his new little "mini pack", Penn found himself enjoying the best of both worlds. Freedom and no-strings-attached companionship. It worked well for him. And, he still got to make his way into those mountains he loved.

Penn glided along the cliffs and ledges that lined the side of the mountain, panting from the effort but smiling from the adrenaline. This was why he loved mountains--they presented a challenge. He'd caught the trail of a mountain goat or sheep or something earlier that he was semi-following. He wasn't super interested in hunting at that moment, but he kept to the scent anyway just in case he found the beast. Hunting on mountainsides was exciting, but he was content just to explore for now.
Messages In This Thread
i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Penn - October 22, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Jet - October 23, 2020, 05:12 PM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Penn - October 25, 2020, 08:08 AM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Jet - October 27, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Penn - October 28, 2020, 10:40 AM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Jet - November 28, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: i'm trying to wake up from this. - by Penn - December 02, 2020, 05:48 PM