Neverwinter Forest The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay; continued.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
An ear tilted. They were from the valley pack then? What did that mean about the vengeance that he and Simmik were planning on going out there to seek? Had the guy scattered? But this was not the time to ask. Though later on Liliana would do the honors. 

Rude? Is he? Mal peered over to the boy, who at least right that instant didn't seem to be being particularly outlandish. It wasn't a scowl, but more of an 'over the glasses' sort of look wondering what the boy would do about it -- Haruki, apparently. A glance back to Liliana, What did I miss, then? I've always tried to help people who need a new start, hate to think it wasn't wanted. He was hoping that would be enough of a hint for an apology if such a thing was actually needed.

The hostility between Miriam and Liliana was palpable. Ok, perhaps Liliana was out of line a little, but Miriam was way off topic. Miriam, please, 'leave it for later' went unsaid. But back to the kids, specifically Hotaru since she was the one who spoke before, But yes, I'm Mal, alpha here -- I do know an empress who lives in another pack though. He was trying to at least bring a little more good natured not-quite-humor into things because dude awkward. He continued, I'm curious to hear what happened too, if you're able to say. I think I know a wolf or two who lived there. That was where Ibis lived, right? Sounded kinda right. Plus then there was the guy that needed to die.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay; continued. - by Mal - November 08, 2020, 11:02 PM