Sun Mote Copse Three hour drive.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox didn't remember that they'd told the story together. He blamed it on his concussion and the amount of time that had passed since then. They were going to hit four years old this winter, and that was quite the milestone, considering both Autumn and Kat love to kill off their toons for fun. Without further ado, Phox called for the others.

@Niamh @Eljay @Reyes @Weejay @Figment @Cinder @Chanel @Perdition @Alyx @Primrose @Quetzal @Rasalas

Once most of them were there and gathered, Phox started with the fun stuff. -We're clearing out the caches and having a feast,- he said to the group. -So I want each and every one of you to pack on the pounds today. Once our stomachs have settled, we're moving to our birthright: Redhawk Caldera. It might seem sudden to some of you, but Towhee and I were born there, as was Eljay, and we've talked with plenty of trusted sources who think it's a good move. With neighbors moving in a little too close for comfort in the south, it was just the extra nudge we needed.-

With that, Phox fell quiet for a moment, assuming there would be questions and general muttering amongst the Firebirds. -If you have questions, you can come see me, Towhee, or Niamh personally. We'll be happy to answer you.-
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
Three hour drive. - by Towhee - October 29, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Phox - October 29, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Towhee - October 29, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Phox - October 29, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Eljay - October 29, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Figment - October 29, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Primrose - October 29, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Three hour drive. - by Towhee - November 11, 2020, 08:10 PM