Redhawk Caldera My biggest enemy is me
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Turns out Towhee was too busy eating shit to have possibly noticed her daughter's dismissive response, which was just as well. Nothing really broke the ice like breaking your face on the ground, and it was better than being told off for having attitude.

She couldn't suppress the snort of laughter when Towhee biffed it, swearing up a storm. That was more curse words strung together at once than Alyx had ever heard, and even though as a teenager she was drawn to such rebellious and vulgar language, it made her cringe, even more than Towhee's bloody grin did. She should've asked if her mom was alright, but she didn't. She assumed that Towhee immediately changing the subject proved she was perfectly fine.

If it's so shitty, why did we move here? she asked, clearly as unimpressed with the Caldera as Towhee was at that exact moment. A part of her was interested to know why her grandmother would stay in a place like this after recovering, too, but Fox was dead and gone. Towhee was the one who had brought them back here, which was pretty weird considering she didn't seem very fond of the place.
Messages In This Thread
My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - October 30, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 01, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - November 17, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - November 18, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 11:51 AM