Firefly Glen I search for you at night
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
I mean I stabbed Toad already so — I'm going to fade this here because it's hard to write a dead character

Ah, the ocean. Ocean, sea, the big lake, it goes by so many names! Toad exclaimed, grinning and nodding. It sounded like Lunaria had only recently discovered the existence of the huge body of water. Even though Toad had heard of it, she had really only been to the shore once. The Wilds had kept her busy trying to find her family within the interior.

Little did she know that soon enough, Kukutux would once again give her reason to find the ocean again. Miles away, a lonely father @Aiolos and son waited for one like her to brighten their days again. Hope was on the horizon for Toad in the form of the sea, but for the time being, she was content to sit by the lake with her dark-coated pack mate.

They stayed for a while, trading knowledge about the mysterious Big Blue. Toad decided early on that she liked this girl.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
I search for you at night - by Lunaria - November 03, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 16, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by Lunaria - November 22, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 24, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by Lunaria - December 06, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 08, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: I search for you at night - by Lunaria - January 03, 2021, 11:04 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - January 10, 2021, 11:43 AM