Redhawk Caldera Run for your money
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Meerkat seemed delighted at the thought, which was always an ego boost for Phox. He wanted so badly to be seen as the cool dad, and it was nice when it really felt that way as the kids got older. He was pretty sure Fennec thought he was lame. Figment was respectful, but Phox had a feeling he groaned at most of his jokes. Alyx clearly thought he was the worst right now. Quetzal... well, who the heck knew what she was thinking. Primrose was a dear, but maybe not the kind to get excited about the same things that Phox enjoyed. A bit of a momma's boy, that one.

The latter, Phox replied. I did meet a wolf with an otter for a friend once. That was a strange encounter. He couldn't recall the wolf's name, but he did remember that he'd considered tracking down some small animal and killing its parents to make Fennec a guide when he'd seen that. Now it was pretty clear that she would never accept such a gift, so Phox had more or less given up on that pipe dream.

I must've slept through it, Phox replied with a disappointed frown, Maybe Towma's deafness is rubbing off on me after all these years. He winked at her to confirm that he was joking. His hearing was perfectly fine. Truth be told, I was tuckered out from herding your little siblings around for two days straight. At least they had all arrived safe and sound, nobody getting lost or left behind.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
Run for your money - by Phox - November 01, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Meerkat - November 01, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Phox - November 01, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Meerkat - November 01, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Phox - November 01, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Meerkat - November 01, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Phox - November 01, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Meerkat - November 01, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Phox - November 01, 2020, 09:40 PM