Cedar Sweep Shameless and shining, we always ask why, for
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The grandmaster is satisfied to see that she still remembers him; she even greets him with that form politeness that she showed last time. Whether she’s actually like that or acting he can’t tell yet. He doesn’t know enough about their pack or her as an individual. Hell, if he wanted to go off of how he is, he’d say she’s being polite for the hell of it and there’s something more sinister in there. That could also be because he’s like that as well and he’s almost positive he’s much, much worse than she is, but really you never know.

So he pads over to a nearby tree and leans a broad shoulder against it as he looks upon her in a friendly mic casual manner. It doesn’t seem like he had a care in the world with his outwardly nonchalant appearance.

Though he almost wants to squint when she calls him Donovan and not Kynareth. He gives her the benefit of the doubt though, mentally defending her by going off of the assumption that she couldn’t remember the oddity that is his true name.  

“I am, thanks for asking. The pack likes it as well. It’s a nice area.” He hums as a bright golden gaze watches her. She captivates the whole of his attention except for the occasional dance of his eyes on the horizon. “How about you? When did you come to these lands? Well, before I, I assume? I know it was quite some time ago that I saw your brother wandering around on the other side of the mountains looking for your other siblings. Big family, huh?”
Messages In This Thread
Shameless and shining, we always ask why, for - by Célnes - November 03, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: Shameless and shining, we always ask why, for - by Kynareth Deagon - November 06, 2020, 12:26 PM