Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,111 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
All Welcome 
Taking care of Maia was exhausting in some way because it took a lot of worry and care, but on the other hand it was the most fulfilling thing that the caretaker had ever done beside caring for and upbringing @Weejay and Elfie. There was a constant energy about Eljay, even more than when they'd first come into Redhawk Caldera, and for now he was in blissful denial that when her wounds healed, she would leave again and everything would go back to the way it was before. He just didn't want to think of it too much, and so he stayed right where he was, here, in this moment. Denial wasn't a new thing for Eljay, and he was blissfully unaware that he was doing it, too.

Because Maia had a lot of pain, Eljay wanted to see if he could find some plants that would help. He wouldn't be able to find poppy seeds now, he was pretty sure. However, maybe he could find some other plants... What were they called again? Their roots could be chewed. The problem was that now that winter was slowly taking over the lands, it was a lot harder to figure out what a plant once was; most of it just changed into a drab mess, where all the stalks looked more or less the same.
Messages In This Thread
lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 07, 2020, 12:20 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 09, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 09, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 09, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 09, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 09, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 10, 2020, 07:28 AM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 10, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 11, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 11, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 12, 2020, 02:47 AM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 12, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 12, 2020, 10:54 AM