Whitefish River Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The glance thrown her way did not go unnoticed, nor did Ira forget the scare they had back in spring. A rabies infested bear was the last thing she wanted to deal with, though fortunately, Orlaith seemed to swear off that as an option. That still left a surplus of questions though. How could it appear healthy, though act out of character for its species? The Count's own brows furrowed as she brushed up against a tree before turning her attention back to the knight commander.

I've never heard of a bear with a desire for vengeance. It makes no sense for it to be wandering about without a claim, it too should be preparing for winter. Perhaps more so than themselves. Wolves walked the snow-covered terrain as the harsh months came, but bears and prey often burrowed or hid away until conditions were kinder. Maybe Speedy is aware of another kind of sickness. Sick or not though, it must be dealt with one way or another.

This time her gaze turned to her Constable. They would need to pick their line of defense soon, perhaps scout out where the bear might have wandered off to since it lost Orlaith and Saraneth's trail. There have been no signs of it since you returned, Orlaith. Do you know where about it lost its chase?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 08:50 PM