Whitefish River Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Hiero wasn't fond of just rushing in, nor was she, though the knight's solution be to call upon allies. True, other packs may be willing to lend a hand, but they were, for the most part far and further away from the bear than they were Kaistleoki. All except for the Empire, though last she heard they were having inner struggles. Truly she needed to send someone that way to check in and see how Reiko was fairing, but that was an issue for later.

If you plan to go, then you should focus on resting, yes? Like the Constable, Ira shot a look to Orlaith, though she seemed to be tearing away already, perhaps to avoid any further backlash. Ira sighed seeing that this conversation appeared to be over for the time being. They had their tasks set now, all they had to do was follow up where needed and send some eyes to the south. With Orlaith off to find her own meal, Ira and Hiero would break away to finalize the next steps.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 09:53 PM