lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Trade 
backdated to around a month ago oop sorry for the wait @Wynter

The Count couldn't be more pleased to have her daughter take interest in a trade, even more so that she wanted to follow in her footsteps. Primrose, newly declared Wynter, wanted to be strong, a warrior, and she was sure with the training that she would have no issues achieving her goal. Compared to some trades though, mercenaries were far more physical and in some aspects, more training would have to wait until she was old enough to handle the weight of an adult (unless of course, another kid decided to train as a mercenary).

Luckily, there were some aspects that the girl could start with now as she grew. Ira waited at the riverside ring, a sandy shore alongside the river that had come to be a favorite of hers early into Kaistleoki's settlement. It was soft, a nice place to cushion in spars despite the footing disadvantage. It was tougher than fighting on firm ground, but it helped train their mercenaries to be more quick-footed and find even the tiniest of footholds.

Sitting at the center of the circle outlined by river stones, Ira tipped her head back to call for her daughter, sure that she wouldn't have to wait long to start her first lesson. Wynter had been more than enthusiastic to start when she mentioned the potential training.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Show Me Your Teeth - by Ira - November 15, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Wynter - November 16, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Ira - November 18, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Wynter - November 20, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Ira - November 20, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Wynter - December 04, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Wynter - December 18, 2020, 12:51 PM