Big Salmon Lake food of the gods
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
It seemed that no conflict would occur here at the lake.

Although Leigh hadn't felt threatened by the other woman's presence, there was no knowing another's exact responces and reactions. She did her best to remain calm and keep the air peaceful, and it seemed the other wolf wanted the same. For now it appeared that they both simply wanted to rest, and the she-wolf didn't care much for safety anymore anyways so there was no reason to flee.

However, whether or not this stranger belonged to a pack was pure mystery. Leigh was completely obvlivious to the rest of the world as she hadn't ever stepped foot outside of Saint territory besides their relocation. And aside from Ursus and whichever pack had greeted them upon arrival, she held little to no knowledge about any other potential groups wandering about.

For a moment nothing but silence claimed the air, but it was swiftly cut as the unfamiliar voice spoke up once more. What was Leigh doing here? That question had an entire list of answers, and yet she couldn't seem to come up with a single one. Perhaps it was best to remove any trace of the Saints from her responce since it didn't seem like they were anyone's favorite. But then how would she answer?

"The need for an adventure, I suppose. I've only ever lived in a small corner of this world, and thought this may be a nice opportunity to explore. I hadn't expected the walk to last this far, though."

For now Leigh's only real concern was creating as much distance between herself and her pack. After all that had occured, there was no fear of an attack or fight. She just wanted to get away.
Messages In This Thread
food of the gods - by Leigh - November 17, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: food of the gods - by Ira - November 18, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: food of the gods - by Leigh - November 18, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: food of the gods - by Ira - November 19, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: food of the gods - by Leigh - November 20, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: food of the gods - by Ira - November 25, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: food of the gods - by Leigh - November 27, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: food of the gods - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: food of the gods - by Leigh - December 10, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: food of the gods - by Ira - December 15, 2020, 12:56 AM