Redhawk Caldera I'll keep a light on in my soul
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,524 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Limit Two 
if you want one!!!  We can take this slow if other threads might change things <3

The first while of being there, Maia hadn't realized that @Weejay was making herself scarce from Eljay's side.  In fact, she still wasn't one hundred percent sure that was the case, but she did know she'd seen a lot less of her than she expected with how much she'd been hanging around Eljay.

Today Maia wanted to rectify that.  She had started off the morning with some fishing but come up empty so far on luck.  Now she took a break and walked along the bank, keeping an eye out for the girl.

She had wondered for a long time, idly, how Weejay felt about staying here.  It was one of those they are different than me, are they happy? wonderings that sometimes seemed to take adults.  Of course she probably was, but Maia had been struck by the wanderer's bug around this time, would Weejay?  And would Eljay be able to encourage it?

None of these were questions she planned on asking outright, of course.  She wasn't sure she had a place to, though she hoped maybe one day Weejay might be enough of a friend to chat about them.  For now, really, she just wanted to say hello for real and have a nice catch up about what was going on.

WC: 213
Messages In This Thread
I'll keep a light on in my soul - by Maia - November 18, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: I'll keep a light on in my soul - by Weejay - November 18, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: I'll keep a light on in my soul - by Maia - November 18, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: I'll keep a light on in my soul - by Weejay - November 23, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: I'll keep a light on in my soul - by Maia - November 24, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: I'll keep a light on in my soul - by Weejay - December 09, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: I'll keep a light on in my soul - by Maia - December 09, 2020, 01:41 PM