Bramblepoint i can learn to pity fools as i'm the worst of all.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
It took a few minutes, but the emotion he had totally not felt eventually settled and left his mind free to calculate. He paced around for a little while, following her scent here and there. There were a few, but he found himself following the freshest of them until he stopped and looked around at his surroundings. Penn wasn't aware of the Glen or anything else with Moonspear, so it didn't occur to him that it was odd her trail was headed away from the Caldera because it was also going away from her current pack. It just struck him as odd that it was headed away, especially when there was no other wolf accompanying her.

What was she up to?

Penn was intrigued enough now to forget about his hang-ups. He dropped his nose back to the ground and continued to follow. It took him a while--her scent was not the strongest and there were plenty of obstacles to obstruct him. He did his due diligence, but eventually even Penn had to admit that she'd bested them. Her trail went cold, and he couldn't help but think that it was intentionally done. He was actually a little proud, but now more curious than ever.

The Blackthorn turned back after another few hours of hunting, his sights now set back on where he'd begun. Where had the older trails been taking her? Was she not one of the Caldera anymore? In the end, his curiosity over what was going on with Fennec trumped any determination he'd felt to not show that he cared at all about her. Besides, tracking her down didn't necessarily mean that he cared. Just that he was... intrigued, let's say. We'll stick with that.
Messages In This Thread
i can learn to pity fools as i'm the worst of all. - by Penn - November 19, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: i can learn to pity fools as i'm the worst of all. - by Penn - November 25, 2020, 02:22 PM