Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She looked to him with wonder and admiration it seemed, a pleased and happy look to him when he had mentioned the Goddesses. It was looks from her such as this which she had given time and time before and which he loved. Seeing her turn from him, to look flatly at him as before, it had hurt him in a manner that would hopefully not let him forget to not question her mateship again. 

She already had ideas, potential women she knew that might be fitting though it would take her some time to not only decide but to speak with these women as well. He nods. I trust whoever you decide will be good for me. That they will be kind and patient and  have a strong heart. He spoke with a weak smile and he looks down to his lifting paw to let the tips of his dull nails dig at the earth. Someone who might love the salt and sand like I do. And who, too, might be willing to understand his belief in the Moon and Sea Goddess. It was much to ask, he knew, but ultimately... I just want to make sure they want a mate too. That they dont feel pressured into it. He would not have someone be with him whom felt they had to because it was their duty, because they were pressed. Sure, the woman could feel as though they were doing good by their pack by bonding their alliance as such did Aiolos, but they had to have some desire to be with someone too. 

Perhaps having someone to call their own, being bound to them, was something that had frightened Ruo. The thought of Ruo again made his heart sink and an awful empty feeling in his gut. He missed what they had but that had been long lost far before she had decided to leave.

He now would lift his head towards the sea, past this open valley at the base of the mountain. Beyond the Weald after that. A stretch from Sea for sure. She was saddened and he thought he could tell it, beyond the fake happiness which she tried to show for him. She was kind and patient. She was strong and she, too, loved the sea and missed the island where she once lived. Maybe if she would, she could visit... Whenever you are ready, I will wait.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
but your so far away - by Aiolos - November 24, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - November 25, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Aiolos - November 25, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - November 27, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Aiolos - November 28, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - November 30, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Aiolos - December 06, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - December 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Aiolos - December 10, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - December 10, 2020, 06:06 PM