Big Salmon Lake I saw fireworks from the freeway
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Perhaps part of Toad's new idea of branching out was also heading out to areas that surrounded the Glen. Even though she had been living in Firefly Glen for over a month, she hadn't really left the area much. There was always so much to do. Most of her focus had been on making sure the caches were filled, but when she started to realize that those caches were also underused and began to fill with rotting food, it seemed obvious that a break was in order.

She had been so used to trying to make sure puppies and mothers were well-fed when she joined Moonspear. Now, those pups were largely grown to the point where they had started to do their own hunting. The Glen didn't really have any puppies, except for perhaps Meerkat, who hardly counted as such.

Being less needed, Toad realized, meant she had the freedom to head out wherever she wanted. To start, she went to the big lake. When she arrived, she saw a young woman with her nose trained on something. The girl was focused, purposeful. Even from a distance, Toad was intrigued. She headed toward the woman, moving diagonally to make it obvious she was hardly a threat. When she was close enough, she chuffed in greeting. What are you tracking? she wondered. The huntress in her tried to focus on the scent she followed, but nothing obvious came to her.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
I saw fireworks from the freeway - by Lane - November 25, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: I saw fireworks from the freeway - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 27, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: I saw fireworks from the freeway - by Lane - November 27, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: I saw fireworks from the freeway - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 27, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: I saw fireworks from the freeway - by Lane - November 28, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: I saw fireworks from the freeway - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 30, 2020, 02:42 AM
RE: I saw fireworks from the freeway - by Lane - December 01, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: I saw fireworks from the freeway - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 04, 2020, 03:10 AM
RE: I saw fireworks from the freeway - by Lane - December 05, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: I saw fireworks from the freeway - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 07, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: I saw fireworks from the freeway - by Lane - December 11, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: I saw fireworks from the freeway - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 13, 2020, 03:18 AM
RE: I saw fireworks from the freeway - by Lane - December 13, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: I saw fireworks from the freeway - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 23, 2020, 02:30 AM
RE: I saw fireworks from the freeway - by Lane - December 28, 2020, 11:57 AM