Firefly Glen exile
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Of course! she said to the thought of him joining her in a hunt. Hunting was something she'd always been quite passionate about. To her, it felt much like a sport that happened to have high returns. She found herself in a "flow" when stalking and moving in ways she just didn't any other time. It was like her head could empty, and she could do what she was designed to do.

Then, his expression changed and he asked a wildly unexpected question, prompting Toad to smile awkwardly and flick one of her ears. Suddenly, she felt quite bashful. It was an easy enough thing for her to talk about herself, though, since it mostly meant talking about her family. I guess we pretty much always talk shop, don't we? She chuckled, wiggling a bit to adjust herself. I mean I came to Moonspear because I met Kukutux in the Glen, but before that I was actually looking for family down here. My older sister's name was Fox, and she was like, this legend in our family because she came out here and started the Redhawk Caldera with her mate.

Toad went on. I went to the Caldera, but it was empty. So I wandered around for a while searching for some sign of the pack she was said to have left behind, but I couldn't find them, she said, scrunching her brow. She was alone for a fair amount of time before coming to Moonspear. Joining Hydra and Dirge's team had been sort of like seeking out a surrogate family, since she expected that her sister's line had died out. But then not too long ago, I found out that Phox is my nephew, and so now I've got tons of extended family I didn't know I was living among the whole time. Meerkat, Fennec, and Bronco are my grand nieces and nephew, and there are probably dozens through marriages and things scattered around.

Toad realized she'd been talking without stopping for a fair bit there. It's pretty cool really, she finished, looking toward him, grinning.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
exile - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 25, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: exile - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 25, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: exile - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 30, 2020, 10:42 AM
RE: exile - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 04, 2020, 02:46 AM
RE: exile - by Osiris’s Ghost - December 07, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: exile - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 07, 2020, 10:01 PM
RE: exile - by Osiris’s Ghost - December 09, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: exile - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 09, 2020, 06:21 PM