Bramblepoint Keep a bluebird in my heart
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
And just like with Wraen, Maia seemed to speak the fantastical language easily. She jumped right into it, and Toad was hooked. She grinned as she imagined Maia at such a story time, surrounded by friends, family, and a pile of mythical creatures. It was a grand and impossible dream. The coffee-coated lore-lover was invested. Griffons are definitely good for honest peeps like us, she agreed, wondering who she might like to throw in front of one. Maybe Fennec. Definitely Fennec.

I mean personally, chimeras are kinda close to my heart. But they get such a bad rap, you know? With the.. three heads and all that, she said, making a face.

Toad felt a bit odd, just then, if only for a brief moment. For so long, she had felt quite out of place in the Glen. Everyone was young, and beautiful, and talented. Then there was her. She certainly had the experience to be able to teach and help, but so far it didn't much feel like she was being used that effectively. There were no men who might be interested in her, not that that was something she really ever expected to have happen. She remembered talking to Meerkat, thinking of how painful it would be in spring to once again be helping to raise children when she really would have liked to have her own. The youngsters didn't really get that. She had great friends in the Glen, but Meerkat was distracted with Atlas. Bronco had his own drama going on between Fennec and some girl he was chasing. Osiris was.. wonderful, really, but their friendship had only just touched the surface.

She felt like she'd known Wraen and even Maia her whole life. Things just...clicked. Toad smiled, feeling both guilty and joyous simultaneously, like she was involved in some kind of adultery.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - November 25, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 25, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - November 27, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 27, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - November 29, 2020, 01:01 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 04, 2020, 02:17 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - December 06, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 07, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - December 09, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 09, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - December 10, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 12, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - December 16, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - January 04, 2021, 01:46 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 11:59 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - February 13, 2021, 09:10 PM