Broken Antler Fen i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Pack Formation 
It hadn't gone unnoticed by Penn during his snooping around the Caldera that another shop was being setup nearby. He'd struggled with the idea of making himself known to the mini-pack he'd neglected for so many weeks. He also struggled with the notion that they were making borders and becoming something more permanent. He'd liked the fact that they moved every few weeks, and that he was free to come and go with no strings attached. The Blackthorn couldn't help but suspect that gravy train might be over if they established a true pack.

Still, the thought of wandering alone in the wilds during winter didn't appeal to him that much. So, it was without any real committment one way or the other that Penn approached the developing borders around Brecheliant that day, doing nothing to keep himself out of sight or his presence unknown. He paused, noting that while they weren't very well established, the border still existed. In the end, he gave a nonchalant shrug and crossed right on in to start hunting down @Maia and @Wraen. He was family. He was allowed.
Messages In This Thread
i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:20 PM