Firefly Glen but if the silence takes you, then i hope it takes me too
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
WOOOO!!

The inkjet yearling had seen the looming clouds when he had first woken; he’d stared into the skies and through the limited knowledge he had, arrived at the conclusion that they would be getting snow. His first thoughts were to protect the glen and to prepare their borders for the chill that would settle across their claimed lands. After he had managed to store a few rabbits and a fox in their caches, he had realized that he’d promised Meerkat they would have a date to watch the snowfall.

Setting to work, the shadow sought out fresher prey. He found a few larger pelts that had been stripped free of their meat and bones and would provide them a warm place to rest. Atlas worked for several hours to prepare the perfect location he had scoped out, setting up the place they would watch from beneath a rocky overhang with trees to their back. The pelts were rested on the ground – he scratched at them a few times to get them in the right place.

When he had set everything up, the dark yearling looked on his work with a soft smile. He hoped that Meerkat would enjoy this; he wanted to show her that she was cared for and that her hard work was appreciated. Besides, Atlas could not think of anything better to do than spend the evening with the brown-eyed girl. With a wavering tail, his sunset gaze searched the nearest areas for signs of her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but if the silence takes you, then i hope it takes me too - by Atlas - December 09, 2020, 04:46 PM