Firefly Glen but if the silence takes you, then i hope it takes me too
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The dark young beast was pleased that she seemed to like the arrangements he had made. He hadn't anticipated that he'd have been able to pull everything together, but the space seemed nice and warm. He couldn't imagine anything better than watching the snowfall with the brown-eyed girl. She must have shared at least some of the same sentiments to have been there, eagerly patting the spot beside her. 

Atlas approached and settled into the soft plush of the fur coat underneath them. His tail wavered behind him, brushing against the flakes of snow that had already started to gather around them. When his sunset gaze traveled toward her, he studied her expression for a few long moments. It felt nice to do something for someone else in that way - to make the first snowfall an experience she wouldn't forget. He found pride in his efforts, which was something he had never really experienced before. 

"What do you think?"

His voice was smoky and soft; he gestured to the large flakes that spiraled around them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but if the silence takes you, then i hope it takes me too - by Atlas - December 27, 2020, 07:22 PM