Hideaway Strath oh rabbit
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
At first it was just the two of them. Then suddenly Nyra and her clone came to join the meeting and the whole thing suddenly went to hell within the span of two seconds. But it was expected, the Saints were quick to jump into a fight and the growling twins didn't phase Ambrosia one bit.

With a smile rising to her lips, she takes a quick glance at her familiar 'friend', if you could call their relationship a friendship, before her orange eyes met a pair that rivaled her own in intensity. This new wolf wasn't someone she had seen before, and in all honesty the woman didn't care for good first impressions, not anymore, so there was no need to exchange friendly bullshit.

And yet despite the two weaving their way out of the shadows and into the conversation, the she-wolf threw them on the backburner, completely ignoring their aggressive snarls and returning to Kynareth. Ears curving to catch his words, she almost didn't find it worth it considering he kept spitting out the same phrases over and over and over and my gosh was it getting annoying. Perhaps it was time for her tongue to throw a few punches.

"Alright, let me make this simple for you. You clearly can't fill in the gaps so I'll walk you through this with baby steps."

But before she'd dive into her explanation, Ambrosia decided it was best to finish her meal. Reaching down again like she had before, her teeth ripped flesh from bone until she consumed enough of the rabbit to have made the hunt worth it.

"I've criticized you, mocked you, insulted you. But never have I had the intention of judging you. You may not believe me, but I stand by my words when I say, I'm fucking garbage. I was and am a terrible piece of filth so I have no right to judge your actions. I can call you out on your shit but I'm in no way above you in terms of morality or honor. My insults don't come from a sense of superiority, they're crafted from experience."

She was well aware of her own faults, and ripped herself to shreds in her own mind each and every day. Unfortunately she had a little thing called guilt that it seemed Kynareth lacked, but besides that she was confident in her assumption that they were quite similar.

"I've killed innocents, and liked it. I've murdered wolves over something as simple, small, and stupid as a stollen bird. Nearly killed my sister, did kill my mother though that was out of pity. But nonetheless I smiled with fucking glee as I pranced around. And my husband? Fuck, we fought more times than I can count. Just because I miss him doesn't mean our relationship was butterflies and bullshit. I was impatient with my daughter, pulled a Nyra and tossed her around a few times. Of course I loved my family, but I wasn't going to win a mother of the year award any time soon."

Ambrosia released a yawn born from boredom. It wasn't entertaining trying to explain herself to Kynareth. She wasn't proud of her past actions so this wasn't even a bragging game. It was true that the woman would have given her own life to save the lives of her family, and she had been forgiven for many of her mistakes and bad decisions. But her relationships were far from perfect, far from what Kyn had imagined.

"Acceptance is usually the last phase of grief but for me it was the first. I accepted their deaths just fine because I had a feeling it'd happen eventually. Good things don't happen to bad people."

Lacking all concern over the thought that she could be killed right there and then, the she-wolf approached the wolf she once considered a friend, standing before him and lifting her gaze to meet his.

"But unlike you, I try my best to do better. I don't expect forgiveness or redemption or a second chance, but I'm doing the best I can to be a better person until someone inevitably strikes me down. I just want to make sure that whenever I drift down to whatever hell is waiting for me, I can do so with a peaceful smile on my face. So you're mistaken if you think I'm staying out of fear or a need for revenge. I know who the Saints are, and I know that I belong here, because I'm a terrible wolf and this is where terrible wolves live. I'm fucking home, Peaches."
Messages In This Thread
oh rabbit - by Leigh - December 10, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Kynareth Deagon - December 11, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Leigh - December 11, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Kynareth Deagon - December 15, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Leigh - December 15, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Kynareth Deagon - December 16, 2020, 03:38 AM
RE: oh rabbit - by Leigh - December 18, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Simmik - December 19, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by RIP Fury - December 21, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: oh rabbit - by Kynareth Deagon - December 28, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Leigh - December 29, 2020, 12:58 AM