Broken Antler Fen every little lie gives me butterflies
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
She nodded obediently as her mother instructed them not to wander too far. She wouldn't anyway; she was much too worried about losing her family again. In fact, since being reunited, there had never been a moment that she wasn't near her parents. If she wanted to explore, she explored around their new den. If she wanted to play, she played with mom, dad, or sister, but never ran off far enough that she couldn't see the den or the other members of her family. Some uncomfortable feeling from deep inside always made her feel like something bad would happen if she got separated from them. 

With anyone outside the family, she was shy and said nothing, but she was exactly the opposite with her parents and Lilitu; with all of them, she was happy and asked questions about the world, and seemed genuinely curious. So when her sister asked her to race her to the tree nearby, she grinned and replied: Okay!

She burst forward, the tree in her sights and the world blurring around her as she tried to win.
Messages In This Thread
every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - December 11, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Lilitu - December 18, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - December 26, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Arielle - December 26, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 30, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Lilitu - December 31, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - January 08, 2021, 11:02 PM