Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Anyone else is still free to join- free for all and no post order. I just wanted to get this up while I had time!

A smile, given to his Empress as she nudges him and comes to settle at his side. Their packmates begin to filter in, some of which he knew little of (Mou), one of which was newer but often seen on the move (Nat) and one of which had been loyal to their ranks for quite some time (Tzila). A dip of his muzzle was given to Mou whom brought them a goose and began to pluck well at it. Then to Natshana who he smiles to, sniffing the berries she had brought. Happy solstice to you, Natshana. I think I may try a few. He spoke, nosing around the berries and then eating a few. They were bitter, peppery it seemed and odd on his tongue. It would do him well however if he found himself enjoying the feast a little too well. 

Turning to Tzila as she settled down the young otter, he smiles to the woman the same, fiery eyes looking over her and the gloom she wore. He knew why, of course, having been kept from the one he had so desired too. He knew little of her and Astaroth's relationship, however. It was just something Aiolos did not pry into. In the mood for anything specific, Tzila? He offered the woman, eyes passing to Mou who still worked on the goose and to the pile which they had since added to. And Natshana, have you had Sea food before? Otter and bass are both quite nice. But he was not a picky eater, either. 

Seeping his attention between everyone, The winter solstice is a cause for celebration to the Moon, who we pray will guide us through the dark winter to come. What better way to celebrate then a day of feast, story and song among those we call Pack? Aiolos tosses his gaze to Hua, who was far better with words to call the attention of her people then he.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Those long winter nights - by Aiolos - December 21, 2020, 11:57 AM
RE: Those long winter nights - by Huā - December 21, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: Those long winter nights - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 21, 2020, 08:20 PM
RE: Those long winter nights - by Natshana - December 21, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: Those long winter nights - by RIP Tzila - December 30, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: Those long winter nights - by Aiolos - January 04, 2021, 12:04 AM