Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The gingered wolf couldnt help a small smirk as her words came tumbling out and he would shake his head to her sudden realize and grimace as though a silent gesture she had done no wrong. My maiden tongue is called Greek. Do you know other languages? He first allowed, showing a willingness to give answer.

Aiolos would come to realize by her flood of questions, she was a woman of spirituality- even a priestess, perhaps. She shown a mighty interest in cultures beyond her own and in light of wishing to be closer to his packmates (women more specifically of course) he did not mind at all to indulge her. I grew up on an island, where women of Nereides ruled. He dismissed where he had been born entirely, as he did not share that part every frequently. The word of a woman outweighed all men. A small explanation where he would elaborate if needed but as simple as it was, women were above men there.

And we did have rituals, yes, but men were only involved where needed. Which was little and mostly only during couplings. Our Goddesses, he went on, Are Sea and Moon. Hence the very perfect choice for his living quarters.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: and all around, reminders of you are everywhere i go - by Aiolos - February 03, 2021, 09:58 AM