Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
I've not heard of either. The man admits sheepishly to her as she mentions the religious tongue of her family and one other she had since come across. Unknowingly to him she would have her thoughts stirred by his words, to wolves she had long lost contact with. One of them was a woman named Tundra, one which Aiolos was acquainted with as well. Last he had seen her she was grouped with another along the coast, a group since left. 

I would like to think so. He said on behalf of him fitting in well here and he was blessed to have found the women on Yuelong and that they had taken him in. Back then many within the ranks were family. Sisters of Hua who ruled with her and cousins which all had now since come and gone- Ying, Ruo, Mei and far more. Much of Yuelong was family then. They broke away from what i've been told, was quite strict and suffocating custom to make anew here. I was but a mere foreigner then... He had been for some time, too, though had found place among them. Now with so many come and gone, they were all foreigners, really. 

I hope your memories of what was here are not too painful for you. He then takes thought to the scarred woman before him and what she had originally come here for, all for naught. And that you and your mate might stay awhile... Or they may come and go too, he thought, like many before her. All things came to an end, he figured.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: and all around, reminders of you are everywhere i go - by Aiolos - February 07, 2021, 05:50 PM