Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Maegi went onto mention the religion of her family, since abandoned after her return back home only to find the pack she had left behind no longer standing. A solemn expression takes to the woman's duel-colored eyes, watery and brows taunt. Loosing her home had been another struggle on her moral, this was obvious. He was interested to find out she had thought to be the next Listener to her natal pack only to find out her ears got her to listening to another god instead.

I see. Aiolos says only at first, never having before heard of the 'God of all' known as Jaes. Aiolos didnt know if there were other gods in the world, besides the two which he knew of. Hua had different names for her gods and Maegi her own too. They could have all been true, for all he knew for he did not know how many gods existed. Perhaps Jaes calls to this place, he thinks then, We've had quite a number of those broken, physically or emotionally, at our door. He would think then of Jaime, who had been washed up onto their shores battered and bruised. He thought of Orochi and Hyde, one wolf three-footed and the other blind. And then the woman in front of him, holding heavy scarring and disfigurement to her muzzle and cheek.

Then she asks his own trade and he answers the woman promptly. Growing up with the Nereides, men really only had two purposes in life. We were consorts and guardians. Fighting and challenging among the men was how you got any recognition, so I fought. He offered and then continued on. I enjoyed playing guard to our women when they went beyond the territory to the mainland. Since being here, I've done work as a scout to go along with the guardianship and become an ambassador for us. Us being the pack, of course.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: and all around, reminders of you are everywhere i go - by Aiolos - February 17, 2021, 02:09 PM