Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She held certainty, confidence. Her God was here and she knew it, just as Aiolos believed his two Goddess to be. He smiles to this, dipping his muzzle respectfully.

I do my best, as only one can. He says with a small smile, happy for her kind words of him. He knew that a few had showed up at his borders broken and he shouldered them, carried them on his back to safety. He did as he could, but knew that many would suffer the power of nature far from his abilities to shield them.

She then, as the wind whipped and howled outside as a reminder of the heavy winter upon them, desired to seek out her mate. He would have a warmth for her Aiolos could not offer. Aiolos lip twitched, holding back the frown from forming. He had wanted such a thing for himself but it was not meant to be, not yet.

As I feel to you, Maegi. Back legs moving backward to rise back into a sit, he would watch the torn woman leave and then settle back down now onto the cold rock, alone.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: and all around, reminders of you are everywhere i go - by Aiolos - February 25, 2021, 11:26 PM