Hideaway Strath [M] I hear, a voice say don't be so blind
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan has intentionally seeked Nyra out, just as he has many times before. Yet, his intentions are not to spar this time or speak of the pack. He is tracking her down to find out why she’s been so short with him recently. The scene unfolding in his mind when he threatened to demoted her is a constant memory. He suspects it could be that, for he hasn’t done much recently to get on her bad side. 

So he keeps his snoot to the ground and finally tracks her down enough to see her. She’s already so hard to find and he doesn’t know he’s looking at her until he sees the black spot of her nose standing out through the sheet of white. 

The grandmaster easily approaches, his head level with his body as he slows his trot to an easy walk. Stopping a fair distance away of about five feet or so. 

“Nyra.” He hums to get her attention even though he’s sure he had it as he approaches. “What’s wrong? Why have you been to angry with me lately?” He asks getting straight to the point. Though his voice is soft, a probing whisper in his best attempt at getting her to spill the beans. “Is it because of what I said last week?” He guesses.
Messages In This Thread
[M] I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by Kynareth Deagon - January 09, 2021, 07:17 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 08:56 PM