Broken Antler Fen if you were church, i'd get on my knees.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
If there was one thing Penn Blackthorn did not do, it was admit weakness. Even the shortcomings he was aware he had, he didn't actually consider to really be shortcomings. For example, he knew he was not blessed with greater than average size and strength and he didn't try to fool himself into thinking he was. But that didn't necessarily make him weak. He made up for it by being quick and cunning enough that he didn't need to be a powerhouse, and so that "weakness" was irrelevant.

He was troubled with this one, though. Penn had spent the morning walking the borders, completely forgetting he was supposed to be pissing on them so basically being useless. His mind was on his delightful reunion with Fennec, which... could have gone better. Could have gone worse, but could've gone better. He was contemplating his next move and quickly discovering he wasn't too sure what it ought to be. That's when the unthinkable thought had popped into his brain.

He should...

Ask...

For advice.

Penn's entire being rebelled against the notion. That was definitely admitting weakness, and it was admitting to a mental lacking which was just severely not okay. If he was proud of anything, it was of his wit and intelligence, which far outshined most. He just needed to think on it more. Or, think of a way to reconcile this unspeakable need to seek someone else's opinion on the situation.
Messages In This Thread
if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 13, 2021, 11:53 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 13, 2021, 12:29 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 13, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 14, 2021, 04:28 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 21, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 24, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 28, 2021, 04:58 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 29, 2021, 07:51 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - February 01, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - February 08, 2021, 09:36 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - February 19, 2021, 09:01 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - February 27, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - March 11, 2021, 11:18 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - March 28, 2021, 04:02 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - April 08, 2021, 09:54 AM