Broken Antler Fen lovers dance when they're feeling in love
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Dragon-whisperer.  She liked that, and made note to add it to her list of titles later!  It sounded way better than dragon caretaker or dragon sitter, like what she was doing was both special AND unique.  She probably should have let him know that she appreciated it, but she was wayyy too hung up on his reaction to the second part of her news.  Boy howdy, she was nervous.

And of course she gave him way too little credit, because from what it appeared, he took the news even better than she had!  Like he had no qualms at all about it, meanwhile even just his question set off a flurry of worried thoughts racing through her mind.  Oh jeeze, what did it entail?  She... didn't actually know.  And that was the terrifying part, actually, because if she didn't know what it meant then of course she didn't know if she could do it.  And not knowing if she could do it meant she probably couldn't, which was exactly what she'd worried about in the first place......

Hooooo boy.

I... uh.  I don't know?  She replied with a somewhat tight laugh.  She was definitely nervous about it.  I mean, I've never actually paid attention, or thought about it, or even... yeah.  Like, I want to!  But I really don't know if I will be able to, or if I, yknow, am... good enough?  Now that sounded like she was fishing for praise, which wasn't at all what she meant!  So she backed it up quickly.  Not 'good enough', but... it's dumb.  I feel like it'll be weird, if everyone takes me seriously.  

She didn't even know if that was a part of it though.  She'd flitted through packs without paying much attention, taking Wraen and Terance and anyone who led for granted while she was at it.  Her job had always been to bring fun and distraction, but if she was in charge, did that really matter anymore?  Maybe he had some kind of an idea... though he'd asked her, so maybe not.
Messages In This Thread
lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Eljay - January 19, 2021, 05:31 AM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Maia - January 19, 2021, 09:15 AM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Towhee - January 19, 2021, 11:40 AM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Eljay - January 28, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Maia - January 29, 2021, 12:44 AM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Eljay - February 04, 2021, 04:29 AM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Maia - February 05, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Eljay - February 09, 2021, 08:04 AM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Maia - February 11, 2021, 12:20 AM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Eljay - February 17, 2021, 10:19 AM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Maia - February 18, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Eljay - February 18, 2021, 06:59 AM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Maia - February 19, 2021, 11:40 AM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Eljay - February 24, 2021, 07:46 AM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Maia - February 27, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Eljay - February 28, 2021, 04:45 AM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Maia - February 28, 2021, 12:02 PM
RE: lovers dance when they're feeling in love - by Eljay - February 28, 2021, 04:51 PM