Redhawk Caldera Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Niamh took it a lot better than Alyx expected, though by now she knew enough about her mother to know that a lot was probably being left unsaid. Whatever. It suited her perfectly to not have to have that argument. If I don't come back to stay, then I'll visit, she clarified. From what she understood, it was a long way to the coast, so her visits might be few and far between, but she would.

If not necessarily for her mom's sake, then for her dad and Towma and the younger siblings she was sure she would have in the spring. Fennec, too, if her sandy sister returned here.

Speaking of which: Fenn said she'll help me get to the coast, so I won't be alone, at least for a bit. We'll probably leave soon. Next week, maybe? She hadn't outright said she was planning to go and find Rusalka, if only because she didn't want that whole tried-to-kill-your-mom thing to become a barrier again, but mention of the seaside was probably enough of a clue.

There wasn't much left to say besides goodbye, and suddenly she felt her throat burning with an abrupt sadness. Just because she thought this was best for her didn't mean she wouldn't miss her family fiercely, even her mother, who she would miss most of all, in some strange way.
Messages In This Thread
Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - January 21, 2021, 11:43 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - January 27, 2021, 12:45 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - January 27, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - February 05, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - February 09, 2021, 10:08 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - February 09, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - February 19, 2021, 11:33 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - February 21, 2021, 10:10 AM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - February 22, 2021, 10:33 AM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - February 25, 2021, 10:59 AM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - February 27, 2021, 05:22 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - February 27, 2021, 06:42 PM