Redhawk Caldera i could write it better than you ever felt it.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
The longer Towhee stared at him, the more awkward he felt. He was still curious about her scent, but after a few minutes decided he wasn't intrigued enough to do anything about it. Part of him did actually look at Towhee like a sister, as unlikely as it was he'd ever admit to that. All of him looked at her like a grossly mannish woman that he wasn't in the least bit attracted to. Not even the peculiar, yet unacknowledged tingle in his hormones could convince him to try and tap that.

So, he eventually went with his initial reaction. He gave her a little wave back, then turned and continued on his way. He heard her calling for someone over his shoulder, but didn't care too much about it once he determined she wasn't calling Fennec for him.

Penn out, unless he's stopped :) Feel free to shanghai with thread with Reyes if'n ya wanna!
Messages In This Thread
i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Penn - January 22, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Penn - January 22, 2021, 03:22 PM