Broken Antler Fen I filled your cup until it overflowed
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
She practically glowed with embarrassment when Ibis pointed out that she was overthinking it.  Yeah, that tracked.  And she'd even forgot the most obvious answer.  Duh, of course you should just call for help.  Some leader, you already forgot your pack even existed. The internal jibe cut deeper than the little voice usually did. Her ears tipped back a little.

That makes sense, she answered softly.  I think it's one of those things that's going to take time.  But, if I ever do mess up, or just... am not good for it.  Let me know?  Please?  she looked at Ibis, some measure of pleading in her expression.  I know Wraen suggested me for this and I really do want to try, but I don't want to have it if I'm not good for it.  And I can't stand the thought of everyone knowing it and letting me have it anyway.  It was her biggest fear that they were all just laughing at her behind her back, watching her struggle with leadership and knowing she'd never be enough for it.  She felt like she could trust Ibis to be honest, and asking actually helped a bit with her insecurity.
Messages In This Thread
I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 27, 2021, 06:39 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 05, 2021, 04:40 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 05, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 10, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2021, 10:55 AM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 19, 2021, 11:34 AM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 19, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 27, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - March 06, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - March 24, 2021, 10:40 AM