Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,008 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Her voice, softened, whether it was by a defeat of her not knowing what she planned to do with herself or whether it was to smooth over her now questionable commitment to these lands for him, he did not know himself either.

She shifted then, turning more so directly to him in doing so and when she began Aiolos came forth and took from standing to instead settling to a sit before her to listen. Of course there was reason for her dislike of the coast. It wasnt just so that she preferred the forestry. It wasnt just so that she didnt care for the openness and harsh salty winds and gritty sands under her toes. It held a deeper bitterness to it. A memory of a bad familial past which she was forced to remember again and again whilst here.

And now you have new bad memories on the coast to haunt you. The sea has failed you yet again. Unlike for Aiolos, who found so much comfort in it even when he had found none elsewhere in his life. Aiolos did not pry into the details of what happened to her family pack. He wouldnt as it was not in Aiolos nature to do so.

When I first laid eyes on the Sea I was but a pup in chains. A victory prize of the Nereides who now had new blood to groom for their own desires. And yet despite that, I found comfort in the religion my captors practiced. I found a love of their Goddesses, Sea and Moon and have forever since... He didnt know if she knew of any of his own history. Didnt know if she obtained any information from being told of the whispers of those he had. He guessed it didnt much matter.

Whatever you decide, His attention then swept over the features of her dark face and fell, to her long sturdy legs, her curved build of a large wolf. Then, back to the endless open saltwater. I hope that you can find yourself again.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
lost and found - by Aiolos - February 07, 2021, 05:31 PM
RE: lost and found - by RIP Tzila - February 08, 2021, 12:03 PM
RE: lost and found - by Aiolos - February 08, 2021, 12:35 PM
RE: lost and found - by RIP Tzila - February 08, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: lost and found - by Aiolos - February 09, 2021, 12:28 PM
RE: lost and found - by RIP Tzila - February 14, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: lost and found - by Aiolos - February 14, 2021, 04:29 PM
RE: lost and found - by RIP Tzila - February 14, 2021, 07:14 PM
RE: lost and found - by Aiolos - February 14, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: lost and found - by RIP Tzila - February 14, 2021, 09:12 PM