Firefly Glen Raving For Rav
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
An introduction began, but Ravaryn's high-speed entrance, and her resulting joy, answered a lot of things then and there. Antares admittedly gaped a bit, blindsided by something considered good news for the girl in these cold, dark days. He let that have its time, and its space, especially because he didn't know quite what to say yet. More than anything, he was so incredibly relieved and it was a weight off his tired shoulders. After finding the pack not where he knew it to be, or anywhere else nearby, morale on the matter had plummeted severely. Ravaryn had sort of slotted into the life she had been dealt here though, but more than anything, Antares naturally believed she would be best with her bloodfamily.

He dipped his nose with a relieved sigh, speaking mostly to Keyni but open enough to all. I'm really glad it worked out, too. I was worried there, when I couldn't find Kaistleoki, and with the weather... And literally everything else, from bears to cougars to anything in-between or beyond. Times have been tough, after all, he added, quieter then as he did wonder if the misplaced sibling of Ryn's had turned up too, or perhaps hopefully was already with their father, but he was not rushing into opening that subject when good news of any sort was so incredibly rare--best savored.
Messages In This Thread
Raving For Rav - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 11:01 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Antares - February 14, 2021, 11:47 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Ravaryn - February 17, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Howl - February 18, 2021, 09:35 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Keyni - February 19, 2021, 03:05 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Antares - February 21, 2021, 04:10 AM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Ravaryn - February 21, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Keyni - February 21, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Howl - March 03, 2021, 07:56 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Antares - March 16, 2021, 12:26 AM