Whitefish River I'm leaving now, as I should be
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
All Welcome 
Backdated a bit, hope it's cool I assumed @Fennec was here! Let me know if you'd like that changed!

What the heck was that?!

Alyx blinked rapidly against the abrupt change from twilight to high noon, which just as quickly faded back into darkness as something white and blue streaked across the starry sky, accompanied by a hissing whistle that drowned out the sound of the nearby melting river. She knew Fennec wouldn't see the bright flash, but surely her sister heard it whizzing by, too.

As a Naturalist, Alyx ought to know a little something about meteors. Her stargazing father would probably be disappointed that she hadn't recognized a falling star up close. But truth be told, she was a pretty terrible Naturalist and she didn't have the foggiest idea what just happened. It disappeared into the mountains, and the visible impact of rock-on-rock came several long seconds before the muffled, far-off boom sounded. From this vantage, she had no way of knowing that Moonspear was the point of impact, and assumed it must've hit some no man's land.

Something just flew past, explained Alyx, flattening her ears, and landed in the mountains somewhere, I think. I didn't even know that could happen! Did you?!
Messages In This Thread
I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Alyx - February 20, 2021, 10:16 PM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Fennec - February 23, 2021, 05:01 PM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Alyx - February 25, 2021, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Fennec - February 27, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Alyx - March 16, 2021, 05:25 PM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Alyx - April 01, 2021, 05:08 PM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Fennec - April 08, 2021, 08:25 PM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Alyx - April 22, 2021, 12:06 AM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Fennec - May 08, 2021, 02:36 PM
RE: I'm leaving now, as I should be - by Alyx - May 30, 2021, 03:58 AM