Redhawk Caldera If she gives you her heart don't you break it
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,524 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
I don't want to forget about it. Then where did that leave them?  Because he wouldn't drop it, but he also didn't want to talk about it right now, so what did he expect her to do?!  She didn't have anything to say to make it any better either, and she was too upset to consider asking the questions she'd need to to try.

All she'd wanted to do was be honest with him, but instead she'd messed everything up.  Explaining that didn't help.  She couldn't be happy unless he was, and apparently, that meant neither of them would be.  She felt more tears clawing at her throat and choked them down.

You said that there was a lot right now.  Just... do what you need to.  I'm happy if you are, and I'm.... it's not important. 

She obviously couldn't help him, couldn't do anything but make him sad right now.  He didn't need that.  Feeling leaden, Maia got numbly to her feet and turned, walking back towards Brecheliant.  She clearly needed to re-evaluate a lot of things... and the first of those was her position as leader, because if she couldn't even do this, there was no way she was going to make anything but a mess out of that.  She'd failed this test miserably.
Messages In This Thread
If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Maia - February 27, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Eljay - February 28, 2021, 04:41 AM
RE: If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Maia - February 28, 2021, 11:52 AM
RE: If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Eljay - February 28, 2021, 06:03 PM
RE: If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Maia - March 03, 2021, 09:47 AM