Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
998 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
What had happened at Moonspear had shaken many to the core, some more the  others. Aiolos could feel lucky that his home was still safe, still well. That his people had not suffered the same fate, like Moonspear, like Firefly Glen, who lost family and friends to both bear attacks and destruction from the sky. He didnt feel very lucky, for the wolves that suffered were still allies, friends. He knew it could be worse for them, for Yuelong, though they would not go unchanged.

Hua, though all this, the social butterfly felt the grief of it even worse. So much so she took time to herself and those to come- her current pups, future pups to come... Aiolos, a single man now stood a single Leader and felt the weight of being the one in the spotlight now. He didnt know what to think. Didnt know how to react. He was uncomfortable. He needed his Empress, but she needed to mend as everyone else did.

So with reluctance he came to the call of Mal. He was surprised, however, to see the group with him- two, no, three, of his pups and a pawful of members, some which he recognized from the number of times he had stayed within their ranks and others he did not. Something had happened, that much was obvious. Had the forest felt the rage of the blast as well? He'd find out soon.

Mal... Came out the smoothness of Greek tone and he passed his fiery gaze to the rest, offering an overall nod before going back to their lead. I'm guessing with your group you dont bare good news... A frown, and he juts his muzzle out to the side. Hua may not come. After learning of Moonspear, she has been a bit... A deeper frown, lost for words.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Well I like who you are - by Mal - March 11, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Aiolos - March 11, 2021, 09:39 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Mal - March 12, 2021, 09:53 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Aibreann - March 14, 2021, 08:27 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Cam - March 18, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Aiolos - April 03, 2021, 09:11 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Mal - April 04, 2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Aiolos - April 13, 2021, 12:57 PM