Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
998 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Figure time to push this onward?

An obvious look of concern, his ears perked, eyes worried and just how much Mal cared for Hua showed now. Aiolos watched, listened. If anyone were to be so close to his Empress it was one Aiolos could hope would be good for her, care for her, as Aiolos himself did, but with more. The Greek's own feelings for the woman steered to a more familial level.

Mal mentioned that he had spoken to Hua about this, that news of Neverwintet's arrival had already been in the works. Aiolos had no reason not to believe Mal and had no reason either to turn him away. He'd not force him to explain what had become of their former home either, obvious it was enough which forced them to leave and come to their ally's aid now. Fiery attention turns, meeting the other wolves face by face as they are introduced. The group surely was not happy but there was at least a spark of hope in Cam's attention, who he remembered before. Valencia and Simmik, who he had trained before, were not.

I'm Aiolos, He introduces to the lot and then, Come on then and all show you all where some good caches and dens are for you to get settled. He would encourage, ready just the same to pull them into their future and away from their sorrowful past.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Well I like who you are - by Mal - March 11, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Aiolos - March 11, 2021, 09:39 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Mal - March 12, 2021, 09:53 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Aibreann - March 14, 2021, 08:27 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Cam - March 18, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Aiolos - April 03, 2021, 09:11 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Mal - April 04, 2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Aiolos - April 13, 2021, 12:57 PM