Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
If I knew of anyone in our ranks that could vouche for you, I'd allow you to to enjoy our home, He pauses, a grim expression moving over his features as he side glances behind to the whole of the island. However as a stranger and with pups on the way you must understand we have to air on precaution. He wasn't even from an allied pack, for that matter, with nothing but the man's word that he would not try to do them any harm.

Pausing for a moment longer and with a 'hrmmm' of thought on his lips, he then found a middle ground. I can accompany you around the outskirts of the beach if you'd like. Along the beach, scenting her would be no easy feat. A week later and with the water and sands washing at any scent of her... Whatever bit of mark the woman made on these lands before passing would be gone now, savor the very pups tucked and snuggled safely away.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
With scarves of red tied round their throats - by Phox - March 25, 2021, 09:25 PM
RE: With scarves of red tied round their throats - by Aiolos - April 09, 2021, 10:36 PM