Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos was curious to ask more of the man, specifically if she were Niamh's mate or at leas the father of the children Maegi now cared for. He would only be left to guess, as he didnt want to seem suspicious after all.

The leader would only be left to nod, taking in the man's direction to heart. After all, if it was decided by Maegi and Mou (as they were the caretakers of the pups now and had known Niamh personally) that this man should be made aware of what happen, Aiolos wanted to know where to send a scout to if needed. In Aiolos personal opinion, it was not his call to make.

I think I've been to that lake before. His thoughts were slightly off though, thinking he meant the forest under the Greatwater Lake, which Aiolos knew of, having previously lived in Northstar Vale.

I will. He then agrees, dipping his creamy muzzle to the back as a notion of farewell.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
With scarves of red tied round their throats - by Phox - March 25, 2021, 09:25 PM
RE: With scarves of red tied round their throats - by Aiolos - April 29, 2021, 10:47 PM