Wheeling Gull Isle he worries: did he hear a goodbye? or even a hello?
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos agreed with her words about the man returning again. If he knew Niamh had been here once before perhaps he would think she'd return. That, or someone else... Maybe someone more diplomatic and quick toughed, maybe someone far harsher and pressed.

And then the conversation moved to Hua. Aiolos frowned. Much of Hua's family have come and gone, even two of her children. She had so many and now so little. But they are not far, plenty in a pack away from here her sister now leads. And Aiolos son was there, his mother and many friends come and gone. I think she spent plenty of time thinking of it. And then our allies in the mountains were destroyed. A falling star hit it. Many dead, many missing. And then Neverwinter disband after... Many friends lost of Hua, though none which Aiolos had been personally close to. His true friends were few, always had. She took this all very hard. Stepped down to recoup. But I fear being here is hard for her to move forward.

I'm not sure what will become of Yuelong. He sadly admit. I'm so used to having a woman at the helm. A sheepish smile and he chuckles to himself, shaking his creamy muzzle.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread