Broken Antler Fen She loves pop songs, and dancing, and bad trash TV
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,530 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Uh, not really. I mean, maybe? She replied a little haltingly, suddenly pretty interested in the ground. It was embarrassing, knowing he was so calmly confident about it while she seemed bound and determined to imagine everything that might be wrong. It's just... Wraen can't. Which she's totally fine with, but, what if? I mean, I've never tried, so... she trailed off with a shrug and a self-conscious shake of her fur.

She hoped Wraen wouldn't mind her telling Eljay that, but she never really imagined them having secrets like that. Not saying anything would have meant she assumed he would do something with the information to hurt her sister and she couldn't even picture that. Honestly, he probably already knew; but Maia hadn't considered that Wraen might have spoken to Eljay about all that already.

I just want it so badly, but what if it isn't possible? To her horror, she felt tears well up, but she managed to keep them choked back. She didn't know where it came from, but all the sudden, everything felt entirely overwhelming.
Messages In This Thread
RE: She loves pop songs, and dancing, and bad trash TV - by Maia - June 10, 2021, 07:23 AM